[Discuss] patch review virtual hackathon

Per Kurt's point in our release thread, we have a lot to do here.

What do folks feel about setting aside a 72hr period at some point soon
where we get some allotment from our employers to spend a window or two of
time therein reviewing patches?

I have seen a couple of other ASF communities do this type of thing
effectively in recent months. If we pull this off I think it could set an
excellent precedent for swarming on other things in the future.