Re: Logging the execution time over multiple routes

Hi

Maybe in the custom AggregationStrategy which you can set on the
aggregator, you will have the data for the time of the 1st exchange,
and then you can store that on the exchange that gets built as the
output of the aggregator, and then you can add a step after SAP where
you then calculate the taken time.

--
Claus Ibsen