R: Re: Creating a subscription between an AWS SNS Topic and an AWS SQS Queue

Yes. Need to check but I created it :-)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il lun, 3 dic, 2018 alle 19:03, Claus Ibsen<claus.ibsen@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:   Hi

Just catching up on old emails.
Was there a JIRA ticket logged about this?

--
Claus Ibsen