Camel-box download file version

Hi All,

I am trying to create Camel-Box route for downloading older file version.
I am using Camel version 2.22.1

This Is the code

from("seda:downloadFileQueue").setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
        .log("********* Downloading file version *********")
        .setHeader("CamelBox.fileId", method(service, "getFileId"))
        .setHeader("CamelBox.output", method(service, "getFileOutputStream"))
        .setHeader("CamelBox.version", method(service, "getFileVersion"))
        .to("box://files/downloadVersion");

The exception is :
Failed to resolve endpoint: box://files/downloadVersion due to: No matching method for files/downloadVersion, with arguments [].

I have tried with “downloadPreviousFileVersions” and “downloadVersion” endpoints, but with no success.