Re: R: Creating Amazon SQS Queue with Server-Side Encryption

I created this issue if you want to contribute:

More info about contributing here:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
--
Andrea Cosentino

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 6:43:58 PM GMT+1, Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1985@xxxxxxxxx.INVALID> wrote:

I have to check but I need to verify.. I don't think it's supported. Contributions are welcome! If you need guidance just ask :-)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 7 nov, 2018 alle 18:35, Adan Nunez<adan.nunez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:  Amazon SQS Queues can be created with Server-Side Encryption. The two attributes that exists to set that up are KmsMasterKeyId and KmsDataKeyReusePeriodSeconds. The AWS SDK for Java provides the ability to set those attributes. However, Camel’s SQSEndpoint does not seem to support setting those attributes. Nor does that support seem to be in the backlog.

Is there a way to set up SSL for SQS Queues with Camel that I am missing?
If not, are there plans to support that soon?
If not, and if I have the time, could this be something I could attempt to contribute to your codebase?

Thanks!