Re: Creating a subscription between an AWS SNS Topic and an AWS SQS Queue

Actually it's not possible. Please raise a JIRA for an improvement in this area.

I think we'll have to resolve the problem of being able to subscribe, because in a single component we'll need to use two different client one for SNS and one for SQS.

Thanks for spotting this.

--
Andrea Cosentino