JdbcMessageIdRepository and SQL Server: schema

Hello.

I'm using Camel version 2.16.2 and am trying to create a JDBC message id repository within a Microsoft SQL Server database.

I have created the appropriate JdbcMessageIdRepository bean and populated it with my SQL Server data source but I am finding that the "CAMEL_MESSAGEPROCESSED" table is being automatically created in the default schema of the database, which is called "dbo". I actually need to create the database table in another schema, not the default one.

I have looked through the Camel documentation but cannot find any reference to how to do this.

For other Java projects using JPA, I have used a similar approach and can add database schema configuration when I set up my javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory. Can I do something similar for Camel's JdbcMessageIdRepository?

Thanks for any assistance.

Mark Harris - Software Developer
Meridian Energy Limited
287-293 Durham Street North, Christchurch 8013
DDI : 03 345 9080
www.meridianenergy.co.nz

Attention:

This email together with any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and
notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
will not necessarily reflect the views of Meridian Energy.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING.