Re: Camel and ActiveMQ ObjectMessage

Thanks for the suggestion Alex. I was hoping for something that through some level of configuration would allow camel to automatically marshal objects instead of serialize objects as part of putting an object on the message queue.

I'm curious what pattern most folks are using to avoid the ObjectMessage and having to whitelist classes in ActiveMQ when using camel.