Re: How to use InterceptSendToEndpoint from Java DSL

Hi

You put it in each of your RouteBuilder classes, or in a abstract
super class of yours, and then call super.configure() for each of your
routes.

You can find examples of using it in the camel-core unit tests itself,
just do a git grep.

--
Claus Ibsen