Re: Logging in Apache camel

Hi Claus,

Thanks. Was able to get it to work. Besides just noticed something.

On an exchange with no out, initially exchange.hasOut() returns false.

But if I just call exchange.getOut() and exchange.hasOut() becomes true and causes issues. Is this expected?

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 2:46 PM +0800, "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ibsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

You can take a look at MDC logging