Re: Consuming 1 file at a time in camel route

Hi  Claus,

Thanks for the quick response. My route is picking a file and and posting
on a web service. What is happening is webservice taking time to return
response
and I don't want to send another request until the response of first
request is not received.

But this is not happening. Route is picking the file sending the request
and without waiting for response it is picking second file and posting it.