Re: being informed in a routebuilder when camel is stopped

Hi Christian,
I think the easiest way would be to add a Service to the route[1],
there is a handy ServiceSupport[2] base that you can use as a starting
point for your service.

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/Route.java#L126
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/support/ServiceSupport.java