Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jclouds.io.payloads.ByteSourcePayload cannot be cast to org.apache.camel.StreamCache

Hi

What version of Camel do you use? The stacktrace you post seems to be
using producer template and not about a file consumer.
Can you better show the code and what you really do.

--
Claus Ibsen