Re: Accepted Talks

Hi Zoran,

  The good news is that a lot of interesting talks have been selected :)
  Yes, I'm planning to attend FOSDEM and would be happy to meet in a BoF.
  I'm currently working on a presentation around camel-K as I have people
interested in that, but yeah I could come back to the presentation around
bean binding after that.

Alex