Re: Re-generating source code - Modified source files afterwards

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:08 AM, Zoran Regvart <zoran@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
> happens exactly like that on my end, are we using unordered
> collections for the schemes of the component?

I think the maven tooling may haven been changed recently and I only
noticed this when I got back from PTO where there were a lot of code
changes on master branch.

Yeah it smells like unordered list, or a file system that list the
files in a different order now.

The thing is that a component can have an alternative syntax (https
instead of http) but the component generally act similar.
So it smells like either an unordered list issue or that some code was
changed to not take into account for this alternative syntax issue.

I will log a ticket and investigate this. At first I just wanted to
know if it was only me or only a mac issue etc.

--
Claus Ibsen