Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

I've made commits to master to update the site but somehow my site branch
seems to be out of sync with what's deployed. If someone who has deployed
the site recently has a chance to check it out that would be great.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx