Re: New JIRA label "pull-request-available"

I would be -1 on removing committer status due to inactivity, but whatever
we can do to encourage continued contributions is good. Thanks for the tag
(and everything else you've been doing)! This is a poor excuse, but I've
still made use of a fairly limited portion of Calcite's code base so I find
most PRs are in code I'm really not comfortable with reviewing. As I work
on the notebooks I posted earlier, I'm hoping to expand my familiarity so
I'll be more comfortable with some other pieces.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx