Re: New JIRA label "pull-request-available"

The main problem seems to be the fact that there are not enough active
committers.

Between Calcite 1.17.0 and Calcite 1.18.0 the stats regarding the reviews
and patches are as follows:
Committer Reviews Insertions(+) Deletions(-) Modifications
Julian Hyde 52 9039 2304 11343
Vladimir Sitnikov 19 865 207 1072
Jesus Camacho Rodriguez 7 657 292 949
Andrei Sereda 1 472 38 510
Michael Mior 3 284 18 302
Volodymyr Vysotskyi 1 52 19 71
Grand Total 83 11369 2878 14247

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to fix this. The only measure that
could engage committers is to adopting a policy for removing inactive
members (I do not know if there is already one in place). It can be
something very light, just to ensure a minimum interaction with the
project. It will not dramatically increase the previous numbers but if
every committer did at least one review there wouldn't be so many open pull
requests and the work load of people in the above list could be
significantly smaller.

Στις Κυρ, 23 Δεκ 2018 στις 1:52 π.μ., ο/η Julian Hyde <jhyde@xxxxxxxxxx>
έγραψε: