Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Francis Chuang

Congrats for the new role Francis!

Michael, thanks a lot for the all time and effort you put serving as a
chair!

Calcite community is lucky to have you both.

Best,
Stamatis

Στις Πέμ, 20 Δεκ 2018 στις 11:19 μ.μ., ο/η Enrico Olivelli <
eolivelli@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: