Re: Calcite example code

I like the idea a lot.

Notebooks are interactive ways to work with code and results. The
notebook typically contains both input and output although you can
save it without the output. The notebook can be used interactively
with Jupyter or one of the options below.

I was going to share this as well since it helps with notebooks on Github:

Static viewing
* https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/
* https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/michaelmior/calcite-notebooks/blob/master/Query%20parsing.ipynb#

Dynamic notebook
* https://mybinder.org/
* https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/michaelmior/calcite-notebooks/master

The dynamic notebook could use a little work to get the Java kernel to
work correctly but it is definitely possible.

Kevin Risden