Sessionizing raw events / does Calcite support ARRAY_AGG?

Hello!

My use case is sessionizing raw events without an aggregation function.
Approximate code that I tried out:

SELECT ARRAY_AGG(ROW(...))
FROM ...
GROUP BY SESSION(...)

(followed by UNNEST to get the raw events, tagged with session info, back
out into a stream)

I get a parser error on the paren after ARRAY_AGG, presumably because it is
an identifier treated as a column name?

So I was digging through Calcite's code and my conclusion is that there is
no implementation of ARRAY_AGG. Is there an alternative? Is there another
way to use Calcite's streaming extensions to do sessionization of raw
events?

Kenn