[Query] Can we use calcite for rewriting the query based on Materialized View

Hi Dev,

I am a new bee and analysing Calcite Materialized View. In my scenario I
have multiple execution engines which have their own parser and
optimizer(Some do not have integration with calcite). I want to register
all the tables and Materialized Views to Calcite and handle commonly for
all execution engines.

i.e. I want to redirect User queries to calcite and get back the rewritten
sql (by selecting best fit Materialized View), so rewritten sql can be
executed by execution engine.

Is there anyway to get the rewritten sql based on Materialized View??

-Regards
Kumar Vishal