Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.18.0 (release candidate 0)

+1 (non-binding)

- Upgraded Beam, all tests pass against staged artifacts.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7209/files
- Tested with Beam moved to Calcite's EnumerableCalc codegen, all tests
pass against staged artifacts.

Thanks for getting this release out! This unblocks a huge code reduction in
Beam SQL.