Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.18.0 (release candidate 0)

 Michael, thank you for link to the issue.
I have just tried to disable CassandraAdapterTest for jdk 9+ but only on
Windows (as on Linux it works fine)
and it looks much better
builds on Windows with jdk8-11 ok
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/snuyanzin/calcite/builds/20789778