Re: Mirroring JIRA/GitHub comments

There is the possibility to turn off notification emails for comments, PR reviews and PR pushes: https://help.github.com/articles/choosing-the-delivery-method-for-your-notifications/#choosing-the-delivery-method-for-notifications-about-repository-activity

Unfortunately, the settings are on a global basis and it's not possible to turn them off for specific repositories.