Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.13.0

Avatica 1.13.0 has been tagged and released. I am holding off the formal announcement until the release artifacts propagate across all mirrors.

The Hypersql docker image was also published successfully using docker hub hooks:
- https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/calcite-avatica/
- https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/calcite-avatica-hypersql/