Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.13.0

Are you aware that  “mvn site” has been broken for several days?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.7.1:site (default-site) on project avatica-parent: failed to get report for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.gmaven:groovy-maven-plugin:2.1:execute (check-dockerhub-dockerfile-version) on project avatica-docker: Execution check-dockerhub-dockerfile-version of goal org.codehaus.gmaven:groovy-maven-plugin:2.1:execute failed: Expected Avatica version of 1.13.0-SNAPSHOT but got 1.12.0 -> [Help 1]