Re: Avatica CI test failures

Actually, I think filtering in the version is a good idea. I should have thought of that one on my own :P. Thanks for the suggestion, Vladimir!

Looks like the Dockerhub stuff is still WIP (at least, that issue is still open).

I'm not sure what combination of plugins would be best to do this (maven-resources-plugin might be enough). I might have some time over the holiday weekend to look at this.