Re: MATCH_RECOGNIZE

Sorry, this is an old mail which got sent accidentally again by my mail program.
Please ignore this and excuse this.

Julian

Am 21.11.18, 16:34 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

    Hi Julian,

    I decided to reply to this (old) email, because here some facts are noted.
    Funnily, Apache Flink released their MATCH_RECOGNIZE Implementation yesterday.

    So I recall that you and Zhigiang He did something on this.
    I would like to have such a feature in Calcite (as stated in the other mail) and could try to go into this a bit with a colleague of mine and give a bit of support on this topic (In fact, it sounds like fun to us…).
    Perhaps theres also the chance to learn something from Flinks implementation, as you already had some contacts with them, I think?

    Best
    Julian