Re: calcite-avatica git commit: [CALCITE-2412] Add appveyor.yml to have tests on Windows against jdk1.8, jdk9, jdk10 Add Appveyor badge Add -DskipDockerCheck because of CALCITE-2385 and to make it sync with travis.yml

Git hooks run client-side, so there's nothing to do on the server.
Unfortunately, to work on Windows, I believe we would need to write two
versions of the hook.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx