Re: Avatica CI test failures

I think using dockerhub's hooks is definitely, an option. Josh, what do you think? Then we can get rid of the stuff in the pom.xml to validate the version number in the dockerfiles.

The downside is that anyone building the images on their own machine would have to pass in the AVATICA_VERSION environment variable manually, but these files are under the dockerhub folder, so it should be clear that they are used to publish images to dockerhub.

There are other Dockerfiles under the dockerfolder for building a snapshot docker image on your own system and those can still be used without having to pass in the AVATICA_VERSION environment variable.