Re: Avatica CI test failures

On 21/11/2018 8:04 pm, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
I mean by direct replacement is that
What is the purpose of those files?
The files are used to build docker images.
Do you mean end users should build docker files manually?
The files should not be built manually. However, if the user wants to, he can build docker images from the dockerfiles.
Do you intend to publish them as a part of Avatica release?
They are part of the source distribution, but not part of any jars we publish. We do need the dockerfiles with the correct version numbers committed to git, because once we tag a release, docker hub will build the docker images from those dockerfiles and publish them to docker hub.

Vladimir