Re: Contribution of IN operator handling

Convert SqlInOperator to In-Expression :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2630

Related. full table scans and subQueryThreshold.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1a25c956262633f8ef0d224ed76400761f6797c494a21796579eb4f2@%3Cdev.calcite.apache.org%3E