Re: calcite-avatica git commit: [CALCITE-2412] Add appveyor.yml to have tests on Windows against jdk1.8, jdk9, jdk10 Add Appveyor badge Add -DskipDockerCheck because of CALCITE-2385 and to make it sync with travis.yml

Are we allowed to create hooks in ASF’s git?

If we add a shell script, are we excluding Windows folks? (Or can we require them to install Cygwin?)