Re: Potential student projects

Thanks Francis! Bug fixing and more mechanical work like adding new types
is probably out of scope for the kinds of projects I'm looking for. Ideally
these would be projects with a fairly significant amount of design work.
The client-driven load balancing piece has some potential :)

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx