Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.13.0

Thanks for taking a look, Kevin!

I'll try and see if I can get in touch with the Sergey and Kevin Minder to see if those PRs can make it into this release.

Francis

On 14/11/2018 2:15 am, Kevin Risden wrote:
I checked my PRs and they can't be merged yet for various reasons.
CALCITE-2322 would be good to get in. CALCITE-2412 I think is pretty close
just needs to be updated to current master. I checked on Travis CI a few
weeks ago for Windows support and it didn't look like it had everything
yet. I wouldn't move to it before this release.

Kevin Risden