Re: Potential student projects

I think it’s important that the project should start off with some “mechanical” stuff that doesn’t require any design. Coming up to speed on a new code base is challenging. The GIS functions work has that property.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1440
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1737
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1861