Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.13.0

I have assigned my self to CALCITE-2576 (Release Avatica 1.13) and will be release manager for this release, if there are no objections.

If possible, I'd like to have a release for voting available by the end of next week (23/11/2018). Unfortunately, this is during Thanksgiving, but I am hoping that everyone will have the opportunity to test the release and cast a vote by the following week. Assuming rc0 passes, we can then make the release official by the end of that week (1/12/2018). This will then allow us to release Calcite 1.18 sometime in December, before Christmas.

Are there any issues/features you guys would like to see in this release of Avatica? This is now the chance to get them into 1.13.0.

Francis