Re: [DISCUSS] State of the project 2018

Hey Michael,

Thank you for your nomination! I am happy to be PMC Chair for the next year if others on the list are okay with that.

Francis

On 13/11/2018 2:50 am, Michael Mior wrote:
Francis,

Thanks for responding. Just thought I'd ping you directly and see if you have any thoughts on potentially taking over as PMC Chair for next year. Before my tenure, the project made the decision to rotate the PMC Chair on a yearly basis to keep things fresh which seems like a solid decision to me. Just wanted to gauge your interest as you've been really involved over the past year and to my knowledge, haven't yet been chair. Thanks!

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mmior@xxxxxxxxxx>