Re: Pandas as a backend to SQL queries using Calcite as translator

Hi,

if I understand your question correctly, you want to "transform" a SQL Statement into calls to pandas, is this right?
If so, you could implement a specific Call Convention, see [1].

By implementing your own Implementor you could then build together your pandas call.

Julian

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/9721283bd0ce46a337f51a3691585cca8003e399/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/enumerable/EnumerableConvention.java