Re: RelTraitPropagationVisitor and useless code policy

Thanks, Vladimir, and Julian, for your responses and clarifications!

Indeed, testing assertions is not useless in the general case. However, the
class/method name and/or documentation should indicate this behavior, which
is not the case for the RelTraitPropagationVisitor.

Στις Παρ, 5 Οκτ 2018 στις 6:58 μ.μ., ο/η Julian Hyde <jhyde@xxxxxxxxxx>
έγραψε: