Re: CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

On 10/3/18 2:35 PM, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
 > mvn install -pl core -DskipTests -Dcheckstyle.skip org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-maven-plugin:1.2.71:test-compile

What do you mean by "install" here?
"install" here builds the full project with all the plugins, and it includes regular javac stuff.

yes; that install was misplaced...my mistake; sorry - if I run the java compiler it cames back complaining that it doesn't know what the testkt is.

But still: are there any benefits that kotlin is added to the core module?