Re: CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

Consensus is a central concept in the Apache Way. If we’re not all agreed what consensus is, we need to talk.

And, not unrelated, I found Vladimir’s use of a -1 to veto a commit deeply disturbing. Not because I was on the receiving end of the vote, but because it indicated a failure to find consensus. It is the only -1 we have ever had and I would like it to be the last.

Julian