Re: CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

Julian>You said upfront you were going to use lazy consensus.

I'm afraid I fail to understand what do you mean by consensus.
It would probably help if you provided a definition of "consensus being
reached" vs "consensus not being reached".

We can't (and shouldn't) wait forever for some unknown future opinions.

I see "in-doubt" replies, however I don't see "-1" votes.

CALCITE-2458 was created on August, 8.
It is more than enough to collect objections.

Vladimir