Re: CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

The following is for the reference purposes, and there's not a single
intend to accuse anybody of doing something (e.g. miscalculations or
whatever).
My calculations might be off so please correct me if you think that is
important.

1) Calcite includes 16 committers + 19 PMC. Most of them were silent.

2) http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/calcite-dev/201809.mbox/thread?2
shows (as of time when I create this message) that the thread has 14
messages 5 of which were generated by me

3) Apache voting (see
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#votes-on-code-modification )
explicitly recommends to use whole numbers for voting on code modifications.

4) No-one killed a proposal with a veto

5) Most of replies were around +-0, except Michael who was +0.5 and Jacques
who was -0.9 (note that he explicitly declares he does not veto the change)
To my best knowledge:
Michael Mior +0.5 (binding)
Laurent Goujon -0 (binding)
Enrico Olivelli -0
Jacques Nadeau -0.9 (binding)
Vladimir Sitnikov ++1 (binding)

6) I'm sure we don't really want to discuss this. I suggest we don't spend
time on splitting hairs here.
Apparently there's not that many people who care enough to spend time on
this discussion.

Vladimir