Re: JCommander(java.lang.Object,java.lang.String...) has been deprecated

Yes, my nightly build script looks for deprecation warnings. (It’s only active on JDK 9 and higher, because the “suppress” annotation doesn’t work on JDK 8, and we have some uses of deprecated APIs — such as implementing interfaces — that we cannot remove.)