Re: CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

Julian>You are accusing Enrico of being a hypocrite. Ad hominem attacks
have no place on this list.

I apologize if <<It is truly wonderful how you question "if Kotlin is
widespread or not", and sponsor QUIDEM at the same time>> reads as accusing.

The only reasoning Enrico provided was
1) "widespread or not" issue. This really surprised me, and I noted that
QUIDEM is way less widespread.
2) "if you what to drop it you have to rewrite tests and no one has time
and resources to spend on such activities."  Even though that is true, it
does not look like a valid reason to reject Kotlin.

Julian>Please withdraw the remark and apologize. Your point has merit, but
there is a way to make it without making it personal.

I'm afraid I can't understand what you say here. Would you please elaborate?

Vladimir