CALCITE-2458 Use of Kotlin for unit tests

Hi,

I think it time for us to enable use of Kotlin in unit tests.
There are lots of language features (e.g. name parameters, data classes,
multiline strings, infix functions, nullability, smart casts, etc) that
would make code simpler to read and write.

Note: the change is related to use of Kotlin in test-code only.
Kotlin use for production classes might require a bit more of thought (e.g.
the set of dependencies, etc), so let's settle on Kotlin for tests first.

More details can be found in:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2458  (created Aug 8)
PR: https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/786 (created Aug 9)

If no-one objects within a week, I'll assume lazy consensus and commit it.

It might be nice to gather a bit more feedback on the change though. What
do you think of the change?

If you struggle what to say, you might find the below options useful:

[ ] ++1: 'Wow! I like this! Let's do it!'
[ ] +1: 'Let's do it!'
[ ] +0.9: 'This is a cool idea and i like it'

Vladimir