Re: Sqlline release

We have a release candidate for sqlline-1.5.0, based on
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/commit/73d5974b6e694154bc47172f65d56ae47aa536aa.

This is not an Apache release, so there is no .tar.gz to look at, and
no formal vote, but I'd appreciate if one or two people look it over.
The jar is staged at maven central, so you can try it out by changing
1.4.0 to 1.5.0 in your project's pom.xml.

If there are no objections I'll make the release official tomorrow.

Julian