Re: Sqlline release

Sergey,

I see a lot of pull requests for sqlline coming in from you… which is excellent! You have said in a previous thread that it would be helpful if some of them are merged to master because you want to build on that. So, could you give me an ordered list of PR numbers that are ready to merge? That would be helpful for me as I try to work through the backlog and merge them.

Sergey and others, Is first week of September still a good timeframe for release?

Julian